I manage projects and programmes, specialising in technology-enabled business change.
Selected highlights include:
- Management of Europe’s largest public key infrastructure (PKI) project, underpinning part of the UK’s critical national infrastructure
- Management of a complex offshore development to build a translation engine between protocols used for critical messages
- Management of a complex, secure systems integration project between one of the UK’s largest companies, and the Department of Work and Pensions
- Design and implementation of the technology components for Europe’s largest social care programme
- Managing the infrastructure side of a large-scale disaster-recovery test for one of the world’s biggest banks
- An award-winning Electronic Document and Record Management (EDRMS) programme
- Mobilising a housing repairs service
My work has been published in Project Magazine, and I’ve given talks at the Association for Project Management and Project Challenge conferences.
I was Non-Executive Director for my family’s £1.8m turnover wholesale business for three years, and led the successful sale of the firm to the family’s preferred buyer in April 2011.
I founded Speakr, a socially-responsible startup, through which I’ve led a talented team to research, design, prototype, field test, and build a web application to help Primary School children to feel happier.
I have a particular skill for bringing complex and disparate technical and commercial material together into clear, concise frameworks, and gaining a consensus on which diverse organisations can deliver the results they need.
I help organisations to meet complex challenges with well-thought out solutions, and I’m interested in working with clients facing profound challenges to their business. If that sounds familiar, I’d love to hear from you.